The List – January 20, 2012
January 20, 2012
- Word! – Jentacular – of or pertaining to breakfast.
- This Week in Tech – 2006 – NASA launches probe to visit Pluto in 2016.
- Today in History – 1809 – Edgar Allan Poe is born.
- Social Media – William Shatner’s 14 year mission with Priceline comes to a close.
- Who Cares but WTF? – Rush Limbaugh – “So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That’s a mark of character, in my book. Newt’s a victim.”
- US prosecutors shut down one of world’s largest file-sharing sites, Megaupload and indict three executives.
- Oh My! – Newsweek Obama Cover: “Why Are Obama’s Critics So Dumb?”
- Steve Jobs last words – “oh wow. oh wow. oh wow.”
- Drunk Driver followed and hogtied by witnesses.
- Music – In the Country – Whiteout