The List – Feb 10, 2012
February 10, 2012
- Word! – Slubberdegullion – A filthy slobbering person.
- This Week in Tech – 1828 – Science Fiction’s prophetical father, Jules Verne, is born.
- Today in History – 1964 – The Beatles first appearance on the Ed Sullivan show.
- Social Media – Mystery illness with Tourette’s-like symptoms of twitching, tics, and uncontrollable verbal outbursts spreading via social media, claim neurologists.
- Who Cares but WTF? – In a recent survey of 5000 Bicycling magazine readers, 50% of men and 58% of women said that—if pressed to choose between sex or bikes—they’d pick the bikes.
- Apple now worth more than Google and Microsoft, combined. $461,000,000,000.
- Chun Chun 15.5 pound baby born in China.
- Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show a satanic ritual?
- If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, a hipster will buy the soundtrack…on vinyl.
- Welker. Zeller.
- Music – New Order – Taras Shevchenko (Live in New York, 1981-11-18)