The List – March 9, 2012
March 9, 2012
- Word! – gowpen – a double handful.
- This Week in Tech – 1992 – Michelangelo virus reportedly destined to cripple millions of computers proves relatively harmless.
- This Week in History – 1999 – Stanley Kubrick “dies”.
- Social Media – Many Big Consumer Brands are adopting a “wait and see” approach to Pinterest.
- Who Cares but WTF? – Surviving members of the Monkees not attending Davy Jones funeral.
- Daylight Savings time sucks. Spring Forward
- I’m the Mayor of Goodwill
- Time Warner wants you to go to a depot and pay to rip your DVDs to DRM Locked Formats.
- A marijuana smoker would have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds within 15 minutes to induce a lethal response.
- Pat Martino – On The Midnight Special