The List – March 16, 2012
March 16, 2012
- Word! – Digital Emunction – Picking your nose.
- This Week in Tech – 1781- Uranus identified as a planet.
- This Week in History – 44 BC – Julius Caesar is murdered.
- Social Media – Washington Post has awesome interactive tool for tracking GOP Primary delegate count.
- Who Cares but WTF? – Laser unprinter removes ink so paper can be reused.
- March Madness!
- Video has ten hours of Darth Vader’s breathing.
- A hypothesis proposes that rising levels of CO2 in the atmosphere may be contributing to obesity.
- Greg Smith, a Goldman Sachs Executive Director resigns and spills the beans on former employer in New York Times editorial.
- The Pines – Dark So Gold
from → List