The List – April 4, 2012
April 5, 2012
- Word! – undulationism – theory that light consists of waves.
- This Week in Tech – 1845 – Fizeau and Foucault take the first photograph of the sun.
- This Week in History – 1994 Kurt Cobain commits suicide. 18 years ago. Really?
- Social Media – JOBS Act to be signed today. Interesting component is break for crowdfunding.
- Who Cares but WTF? – Palin hosts the “Today” show.
- Mirlande Wilson, a McDonald’s employee who claimed she had a winning Mega Millions ticket, now says that she hid the paper somewhere inside the fast food restaurant.
- Dumb comment of the year so far – Richard Clark: the President should create customs inspections for data leaving American cyberspace.
- Michelle Obama to appear on Colbert Report.
- American Apparel Ads Banned For… Being American Apparel Ads.
- The Whole Universe in one photo.
- M. Ward plays Led Zeppelin’s Bron-Yr-Aur…